Investigative Resource Center, Inc. is a lead provider in Marriage Surveillance, regardless of what you may think your spouse is doing behind your back. However you want to phrase it, "infidelity, cheating, adultery" IRC is here to bring you the justice you deserve. Whether you want the peace of mind to know your spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend is cheating or you need proof for a pending court case that revolves around assets at the time of a divorce, IRC is going to get you the information that you need for justice. We completely understand that going the route of hiring a private investigator and what their job entails is not an easy decision to make. However, keeping that in mind, you have our promise that we are committed to using complete discretion in providing you with our investigative services.
Marital Infidelity Surveillance is one of the most important services a PI has and one of the most commonly requested services. This is a sensitive area for many people and needs to be handled by experts. Here at IRC, that is exactly what we have. Our licensed PIs are the best around and are experts in surveillance, data gathering and some are experienced in family law. Our investigators have the ability to watch your spouse, monitor and record people they interact with and follow their every move so there are no gaps in information. We are dedicated to getting you the justice you deserve and our around the clock surveillance will bring you just that.
85% of women are correct when they suspect their spouse is cheating, while 50% of men who suspect their spouse is cheating are correct.
Signs of Infidelity:
- Your spouse spends more time away from home.
- Decrease in physical attraction and sexual interests.
- Spouse has become unavailable at work more frequently.
- Spouse will go to another room to answer the phone.
- Unexplained receipts in wallets and purses.
- Foreign smells on clothing (Unfamiliar perfumes and colognes).
- A sudden interest in more privacy.
- Changing of passwords.
- Unknown numbers in cell phone.
- Activities that have strayed from your spouses normal routines.
What we can do for you!
While spousal surveillance by PIs is one of the more frequently used tools for uncovering infidelity, each set of circumstances can call for different measures. Some of the other more commonly requested services we provide when investigating infidelity are as follows:
- Monitoring the cheating spouse's E-Mail, Chat Room Discussions and Internet Activity
- Tracking the cheater's vehicle
- Asset Searches
- Electronic Eavesdropping Detection
- E-Mail Tracing
- Computer Forensics
- Identification of the “Other Person”
- Child Custody & Support Investigations
If you have any concerns, any at all, do not hesitate to call us at IRC Inc. No one deserves to be cheated on you and if you need to know the truth, for whatever the reason may be, we are here to help you!